Feeding the Kids Workshops
Raising Happy, Healthy Eaters
Are you ready to transform your children’s eating habits? During this 7-week workshop series for parents and caregivers, you will learn easy ways to select and prepare the healthiest foods while making eating together a joyful experience for your family.
Imagine your children loving healthy foods! This is possible when you know how to:
- Help your picky eaters accept more foods.
- Find the most nutritious foods for kids.
- Make favorite foods healthier.
- Handle junk food in a positive way.
- Plan healthy, kid-friendly menus for meals and snacks.
- Teach your children to eat the correct amount of foods for their bodies.
- Gradually add in nutritious foods without mealtime fights or added stress.
- Create healthy habits and eating routines that will last a lifetime.
Please join us for this practical, upbeat course…your kids are worth it!
Based on the award-winning book, Feeding the Kids: The Flexible, No-Battles Healthy Eating System for the Whole Family by Pamela Gould and Eleanor P. Taylor, RN with Dr. Katherine Cason, RD
Workshop Topics Include:
- Eating Behaviors
- Fruit Adventures
- Exploring Vegetables
- Navigating Dairy Foods
- Tracking Down Whole Grains
- Hunting for Smart Proteins
- Escaping from Empty (Junk) Food
Workshop Information…Space is limited, so register soon.
1325 Campbell Rd
Houston TX 77055